[CLUE-Tech] Ok, I will try to explain this better

Bruce Ediger eballen1 at qwest.net
Wed Jan 29 23:58:23 MST 2003

On Wed, 29 Jan 2003, Michael Black wrote:
> It ran through the filesystem check, and repaired the damage it found.
> down the machine.  When I rebooted it, it detected the drive, but again
> there was no listing other than the lost+found in it.  I know that no
> To be honest, I am stumped by this.  Any help could be appreciated.

What's in lost+found on that filesystem?  It seems unlikely, but maybe
the "/" directory got repaired in such a way that e2fsck put it in
lost+found.

I haven't been using the ext2fs long enough to have experienced really
bad hose-ups.  I think that what I described wouldn't be possible for
a BSD FFS, but who knows?