[CLUE-Tech] GPL loopholes

Matt Gushee mgushee at havenrock.com
Wed Jul 23 18:17:01 MDT 2003

On Wed, Jul 23, 2003 at 11:07:04AM -0600, David Anselmi wrote:
> Joe Linux wrote:
> >My friend bought a new Sony system with XP pre-installed, after i failed
> >to convince him that Linux was a very viable OS.
>
> What does this have to do with GPL loopholes or hardware and software
> solutions for Linux?  If you don't have the decency to post to CLUE
> Talk, you could at least start your subject with "OT" so we know you're
> off topic.
>
> Seems that it's time to merge the Tech and Talk lists since the content
> is not significantly different.  Or perhaps to find a new list.

I can understand your annoyance, but please don't do anything rash. It
seems like a number of people want to continue this thread. However, it
is clearly off-topic. Therefore, I officially propose:

  Let's move this discussion to CLUE-Talk.

  If you're not on CLUE-Talk, subscribe.

  If you don't want to do that, you will just have to forgo further
    participation in this thread.

Anyone have a problem with that?

mgushee at havenrock.com           its fields;
                            Horses bear soldiers through