UNSUBSCRIBE YOURSELF, was [CLUE-Tech] Please Unsubscribe

Jef Barnhart jef at batky-howell.com
Tue Jun 10 09:26:17 MDT 2003

No need to get down off your "high horse".

This is the second request that Chris has asked to be unsubscribed from
the list. Both times were met with,"Do it yourself." Gee... I thought
that the Linux community was helpful, this group more so. The comments
that I saw were hardly helpful.

I am starting to question if I would want to be associated with people
like this.

CHRIS,

The admins can sometimes be a little slow in getting this done. Please
be patient. Sorry about the comments from the insensitive clods in the
group.

LIST ADMINS,

Please unsubscribe Chris from the list.

Jef