UNSUBSCRIBE YOURSELF, was [CLUE-Tech] Please Unsubscribe

Joe Linux joelinux at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 10 18:13:21 MDT 2003

I feel you have always been more than kind with your help.  I wouldn't
be surprised if you considered me one of the people with a lame argument
as I notice I always have words out of place and don't find the mistakes
until after it is posted.  But as for the CLUE group, it is very good,
and very professional.  This group is far superior to the Hawaii group
which is constantly having unbelievable personal arguments over
absolutely stupid issues such as "don't say anything negative about M$
because we are "professional."  I think Jeffrey Cann has always set a
very nice tone for the group, and all of the people who have organized
the meetings and taken care of other chores have really done a great
job.  With all that said, I think it is very important to avoid personal
attacks on one another for perceived stupidness.