[CLUE-Tech] Poor Man's Ghost / Knoppix CD

Joe Linux joelinux at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 17 07:49:29 MDT 2003

Do you change it with the Knoppix CD or what?  I need to be able to
change with Knoppix, not the old system, because it is the old system
that is "frozen" so to speak.  In otherwords, I can't boot the old
system due to problems with the "fstab" file in the first place.  At
least that is my assumption.