[CLUE-Tech] spam from CLUE members??

David Anselmi anselmi at americanisp.net
Fri Mar 14 11:50:47 MST 2003

mgushee at havenrock.com wrote:
[...]
> Since I don't have access right now to prior messages in this thread
> (for a real but uninteresting reason), this could be redundant. But
> to the extent your announcements about whatever are appropriate, they
> are appropriate for the CLUE-*Talk* list, not CLUE-Tech.

Matt is right, this thread is not appropriate for CLUE-Tech.  I think
that discussion on CLUE-Talk is unwarranted also.

If you wonder what CLUE's policies are or want to suggest changes,
please contact one of the group administrators
(http://clue.denver.co.us/volunteers.html) or post to the CLUE-Admin list.

If you are mad at Rick, write him directly.  He isn't a mass-mailing
outfit so his return address should work.