[CLUE-Tech] swap partition

Match Grun match at dimensional.com
Sat May 3 21:41:38 MDT 2003

Angelo,

You can use fdisk or cfdisk to create a new partition on your hard disk.
There may be other partitioning tools that are also available.

Of course, you need to have unpartitioned disk space available to create
another partition. You did remember to_NOT_ partition the entire disk
when you did the initial install.

In fact, you can have more that one swap partition on your computer. One
of the great things about Linux and Unix file systems is that you can
dynamically add partitions into any directory the file system - there
are no drive letters to worry about.

Match