[CLUE-Tech] Re: swap partition

Angelo Bertolli angelo at sdf.lonestar.org
Sat May 3 22:10:10 MDT 2003

Thanks guys... that helps (I knew there was something like mkswap and
swapon that I needed to do).  The reason I'm doing this is because I
want to put on another operating system to play with (DOS), so I figured
I needed it to be a primary partition for booting.  But I do have one
other question... can I delete my current swap partition while I'm using
linux?  I mean ideally I'd like to free up the current swap partition
space to combine with the other partitioned space (luckily my swap
partition is the last partition next to my unallocated space that I just
freed up).

Angelo