[CLUE-Tech] Mail server options

Randy Arabie randy at arabie.org
Mon Sep 15 17:45:02 MDT 2003

On Friday, 29 August 2003 at  1:24:48 -0600, Mike <lister-clue at gantsfort.com> wrote:

<---snip--->

> What are people's experience with hosting? What are the
> approximate costs and how much control can I have over the server setup?

I moved my homebased web/email server from a DSL connection
to a hosted environment for exactly the same reason, except
my move was from Denver to Washington state.

When I started looking, I found that there are a lot of
choices in hosting, with prices starting at $9/mo and up.

I chose OpenSourceHosting, www.opensourcehosting.com.  I've
found the control satisfactory and the service very
good.  They will install and configure any of the CMS/Blog
packages at no charge, which I thought was pretty cool.
--

Allons Rouler!

Randy
http://www.arabie.org/