[CLUE-Tech] Comcast question

Don Collier dcollier at collierclan.com
Fri Aug 6 12:55:45 MDT 2004

I do have my own domain which is why I want to keep my servers.  My
current provider has become almost unusable and is way past unreliable.
I would look into DSL but they only offer the 128k service in my
neighborhood and that is just not very acceptable for work use.

I am afraid that I don't totally agree with being guilty by association
using Comcast.  For some people that is the only option.  As long as we
can do our part preventing spam and trying to educate others we are not
part of the problem, but part of the solution.

I do thank you for your advice though.

Don