[CLUE-Tech] Problems with Flash

Hani Duwaik hduwaik at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 12 12:18:08 MDT 2004

I'm experiencing problems with displaying flash content in mozilla
(Mozilla 1.7 & Firefox 0.9.3).

Specifically, for some flash content, I only see half of the screen.
Here are my specs:

Gentoo: 2.6.7 - r13
Nvidia GeForce FX 5200 w/ 128MB
Flash v. 7.0.25
Mozilla 1.7-r1 (w/ AdBlock)

For reference, the websites with problematic flash content:

www.doom3.com
www.jibjab.com

I've also tried the following:

Suse 9.0 LiveCD
Gentoo 2.6.7-r13 with an ATI card
Firefox 0.9.3 (on both Gentoo systems)

Just wondering if there is a problem with my system, Flash, both, or
neither.

TIA,

-Hani

=====
"Windows [n.]
A thirty-two bit extension and GUI shell to a sixteen bit patch to an eight bit operating system originally coded for a four bit microprocessor and sold by a two-bit company that can't stand one bit of competition."
(Anonymous USEnet post)