[CLUE-Tech] Re: was pine and pico, now: Fedora

Fri Feb 6 11:07:59 MST 2004

MP3's: Or install the latest binary RPM from www.xmms.org, which will
require ALSA, which you can get from the links in this nice article
http://foolish.digitalinc.info/docs/alsa/

up2date/yum/apt: Or edit your configuration file to use a less busy
mirror.  See http://www.xades.com/proj/fedora_apt.html

NEW flash-player: Use the RPM from
http://sluglug.ucsc.edu/macromedia/site_ucsc.html, which will require
libstdc++, which you can get with 'yum install compat-libstdc++' or
'up2date --install compat-libstdc++'