[CLUE-Tech] Conga

Keith Hellman khellman at mcprogramming.com
Sat Feb 7 13:05:08 MST 2004

On Fri, Feb 06, 2004 at 10:29:59PM -0700, Jed S. Baer wrote:
> But I think it's using too many steps, because IIRC, OpenOffice will use
> anything supplied by X, so there isn't any need to "double install", as
> the article indicates. The main thing is that whatever directory you place
I can confirm this.  OO will use fonts (at least TTF) installed for X.
Xover office (Wine as well?) needs the fonts double installed on the
windows fake filesystem.

--
Keith Hellman                             #include <disclaimer.h>
khellman at mcprogramming.com                from disclaimer import standard

"In any project that is multi-threaded, most bugs will come from threading
issues.  This is regardless of programming language -- it's a deep, as yet
ununderstood property of threads."

-- Guido van Rossum