[CLUE-Tech] Qwest DSL and modems

Matt Gushee mgushee at havenrock.com
Fri Feb 13 20:24:09 MST 2004

On Fri, Feb 13, 2004 at 05:50:30PM -0700, Timothy C. Klein wrote:

> I don't remember if Qwest is still officially supporting the 678, but
> many are still using it.

Yes, I am. I had some hassles with the initial configuration (partly due
to the fact that Qwest had given me the wrong firmware), but since then
(~ 2 years, I guess) it has been running continuously with no problems.

mgushee at havenrock.com           its fields;
                            Horses bear soldiers through
                                its streets.

                            --Lao Tzu (Peter Merel, trans.)