[CLUE-Tech] Mozilla-mail backup?

Evan Widger PsychoI3oy at linkline.com
Sun Feb 15 21:25:09 MST 2004

as far as i know (from thunderbird/fire* experience) mail is saved on a
per user level in  ~/.mozilla (or something like that, i know it's
~/.thunderbird for tb) and backing up that dir should save all your
settings and bookmarks and mail. copying it back after reinstalling moz
shouldn't be a problem, i know i just copied my windows thunderbird
maildir  to linux with minimal effort.