[CLUE-Tech] Networking

Russell Glissmann rglissmann at rfgsolutions.com
Mon Jan 5 09:59:50 MST 2004

Well, after much playing, and from other suggestions, the problem is the
card.  Don't know what, but it must be the card.  I changed to using
eth1 to my local network, and my rate increased to 8 Mb/s!  So, it
appears that I have a bum card.  Now I'll have to try and get an RMA...
Thanks for all of the help, just didn't seem like a hardware problem.

Russ