[CLUE-Tech] SouthWest Denver Hacking Society

Joe Daily jdaily at mines.edu
Fri Jan 16 12:44:03 MST 2004

I know that you are looking for free wireless down in littleton near
C-470 and ken caryl, the only places that i know is the hodilay inn and
chatfield high. Although i might know a small business that may help us
out if in exchange we do a little IT work. (5-8 desktops). Also keep in
mind that higher grounds in golden offers free wifi and if all else
fails we could set up a hacking society meeting after the robotics club
meetings at mines.

joe daily
<jdaily at mines.edu>