[CLUE-Tech] distro question

Adam Bultman adamb at glaven.org
Fri Jun 11 11:37:43 MDT 2004

>>I have a surprising tolerance for failure at times; I played with it
>>endlessly for days if not weeks. I did't run this at home, I ran this
>>as the only machine I had to use at work.  I *had* to get it running.
>>
>>As far as submitting bug reports: That's my fault. I didn't submit a
>>bug report, but with so many people who are more than willing to dish
>>out insults and bile (which I've encountered before)  I'll just decide
>>not to give back sometimes.
>>

>Hm? I've never worked with debian lists and bugzilla. Are "insults and
>bile" a normal part of the interactions with them? I could understand if
>you were trying to debug the interface with some commercial software,
>since debian tends to be quite rabidly opposed to any non-FOSS software
><g>.

I shoudl edit my comment; or at least make it more clear: I didn't mean
debian in particular.  I've had more than enough run-ins with the
typical 'loud, angry, and vociferous' linux users that are the typical
lashers-out on listserves etc that I care to handle.  So, I'm usually
VERY reluctant to submit anything.

Adam

Adam