[CLUE-Tech] new user

Roy J. Tellason rtellason at blazenet.net
Thu Jun 17 15:55:35 MDT 2004

On Thursday 17 June 2004 10:39 am, Bruce Ediger wrote:
> On Wed, 16 Jun 2004, Roy J. Tellason wrote:
> > Got any Slackware users out there?
>
> Slackware 9.0 on a box I pieced together from a couple of circa 1999
> PCs, and Slackware 9.1 on a Walmart $300 PC.
>
> I'm a recent Slackware convert from SuSE.

Cool.  I like it,  myself.

Never used SuSE,  except for briefly playing around with a fairly early
version that someone sent me a while back, along with similar antics on a
fairly early version of Debian.

I have here a Knoppix cdrom that someone sent me,  as well as a full set of RH
9 (?) CDs,  and haven't yet done a darn thing with either of them.

I started running Slack at 4.0,  back in 1999,  and have been with it ever
since.  Got it on three boxes at the moment,  and also installed it to one
other HD that I have sitting here for a server I'm working on...