[CLUE-Tech] Mozilla and Amazon.com

Stephen Lehr slehr at hypermall.net
Tue Mar 23 21:37:57 MST 2004

I have a seller account on Amazon through which I've been selling a
fairly amazing number of my books I don't want anymore.  Until a couple
days ago, I could access everything from my Linux box, running Mozilla
1.4.

Recently Amazon improved something on their site and I can no longer
access my transaction info unless I log on using malodorous Internet
Explorer.

I advised Amazon of my displeasure yesterday using their contact us
screen at
ttp://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/handle-generic-form/102-3793826-9032168?action=next-page&target=stores/help/self-service-email-form-dispatch.html&display=basic&browse=3569471&method=GET&cgi-post-result=1/102-3793826-9032168
Some robot replied that I used an address which does not accept input.

I still want to sell books and I'd rather not use MS Windows - any
advice about bending Amazon to my will?

--
Divided we stand,
Together we fall.