[CLUE-Tech] Finding all hard links to a file

Angelo Bertolli angelo at freeshell.org
Sat May 15 12:35:11 MDT 2004

A question came up on another mailing list, but was never answered
there,  and I was curious if anyone had an idea:
how to (quickly) search for all files with the same inode number.  It
would seem like a relatively simple thing:  just a program which when
given a file name,  reads it's inode number, and then traverses the
inode table looking for matches and spitting out their locations.
However, without using find -inum,  I can't think of any quicker way.

At any rate, can anyone think of a reason whe this couldn't be added to
the slocate database?

Angelo