[CLUE-Tech] seeking wireless card

Dale K. Hawkins dhawkins at cdrgts.com
Tue Nov 9 15:29:15 MST 2004

I have the 802.11b version of the card (when Linksys switched
chipsets... groan!)

Anyhow, I too can attest to the power of the ndiswrapper stuff.
Furthermore, IIRC, it is readily available as either an rpm or deb.
Nifty stuff.  Though in the future, I plan to watch the minor version
number of the card better (the previous version of the same card did
work with native support).

-Dale