[CLUE-Tech] <OT> comcast again

Charles Oriez coriez at oriez.org
Wed Sep 1 20:48:14 MDT 2004

At 08:11 PM 9/1/2004 -0600, Nate Duehr wrote:
>I'm glad you had a good customer experience, but I'm skeptical that
>Comcast's tech support front-line could traceroute their way out of a
>paper bag... let alone diagnose and actually fix their backbone without
>escalation of at least two "tiers" to the clueful people.

quite honestly, I am skeptical that first tier tech support anywhere could
do anything particularly complex.

with that said, i'd bet that first tier tech support anywhere can handle
98% of the problems they get, cue cards or not. if not, it is the fault of
mgmt, not the phone answerers.

--
coriez at oriez.org 39  34' 34.4"N / 105 00' 06.3"W
"...Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving