[clue-tech] Any docmgr users?

Jeff Cann j.cann at isuma.org
Mon Apr 25 19:03:15 MDT 2005

On Monday 25 April 2005 1:14 am, Matt Gushee wrote:
> Jeff Cann wrote:
> > On Sunday 24 April 2005 9:01 pm, Collins Richey wrote:
> >>If any of you have run docmgr or other PHP/PostgreSql apps, I would
> >>appreciate help.
> >
> > The biggest issue I've had with postgres is setting up the configuration
> > security in the pg_hba.conf file.
>
> Yes ... have you enabled TCP access to PostgreSQL?

Oh yeah, I forgot about the tcpip_socket = true in postgresql.conf.

AFAIK, most apps will use TCP/IP, not necessarily a socket connection.  But,
you should be able to connect to psql via user, password, database specified
in your php app to confirm you can do it manually.

Jeff

--
"Social justice cannot be attained by violence. Violence kills what it intends
to create."

http://isuma.org/