[clue-tech] Qwest Choice Internet Basic (DSL) Gotcha - bridgemode not supported?

F.L. Whiteley techzone at greeleynet.com
Mon Jul 18 11:16:12 MDT 2005

1.  Actiontec's are cheap, but do support bridged mode.  Be sure the latest
firmware has been installed.
2.  For some reason, every time there's a power hit, you'll need to power
cycle an Actiontec.
3.  Zoom and Hawkings make Qwest DMT compatible RADSL devices.  Those that
run them seem to like them.  I have no direct experience with either.  Zoom
has more than one model, depending on your needs.
4.  Cisco's are available on eBay.

Frank Whiteley
Greeley