[clue-tech] Mandrake 10.1 DSL Access Problem

Vern B. Southern vbsouthern at gch4usa.com
Fri Mar 4 08:56:13 MST 2005

And again after much thought, Vern B. Southern ingratiated y'all with:

Thank you John Hamilton for your reply.

You Nailed It...

The computer has a FIC VA-503+ mother board and a AMD K6-2 500MHz processor
(circa 1998).

I guess it's time to get out the tire iron, pry open my wallet and upgrade to
a new system.

Thanks John, and thanks to y'all for your help and thoughts...

--
Vern B. Southern
Denver, Colorado
Reply To: vbsouthern at gch4usa.com