[clue-tech] kernel 2.6.11.8

mike havlicek mhavlicek1 at yahoo.com
Thu May 5 23:38:33 MDT 2005

Hello,

Anybody else had problems with the 2.6.11.8 kernel? I
have been running 2.6.11 fine for awhile. 2.6.11.8
after copying .config and doing a make oldconfig has
been a nightmare for me. It tends to panic on a
regular basis.

One really weird thing is that is tells me during boot
that there are no such devices as /dev/rd/c0d1 thru
/dev/rd/c0d31 yet it actucally mounts those that
actually exist within the range .... On the other
hand, my 2.6.11 kernel mounts the devices fine without
panicing. ... hmmm

-Mike