[clue-tech] Automatically starting subversion on startup?

John Fiala jcfiala at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 12:41:26 MDT 2006

Hi folks.

I've got subversion set up on my 'linux box'.  It's an older computer
running Xandros, which is I believe a flavor of Debian linux.  I start
up subversion by running 'svnserve --daemon --root /directory'
currently at a prompt, but would like it to start up when I log in.

Is this something I can safely add to the .bashrc file in my home
directory?  I'm the only person using this computer, so I don't need
to worry about other users.

Thanks.

--
John Fiala