[clue-tech] Multiple system backups

William wlist-clue at kimballstuff.com
Fri Feb 17 10:57:47 MST 2006

I fixed the samba bug that David found and applied my own fix for an
issue I ran into with service (on RHEL/CentOS4 servers -- fairly
unreliable exit status from service led to inconsistent night-to-night
results).  I also improved user feedback and documentation per some of
David's observations.  Any feedback left unaddressed had no bearing on
executable performance and was disregarded for this version.  The delay
in posting this update was due to time taken to test this script on
several production servers.

Version 1.2:
http://www.kimballstuff.com/projects/nix/shell_scripts/ZZbackup.cron.txt

--