[clue-tech] two monitors - the new fad

Mike Staver staver at fimble.com
Thu Jun 1 19:13:00 MDT 2006

I too am a web developer, and have gotten hooked on two monitor setups.
I normally have my editor open on the main screen, while I have my SQL
manager open on the other, while also having my browser up on the second
screen to easily monitor my work.

Ofcourse, I can also think of some nice things to do with the second
screen when it's not in use - such as watch DVDs :)