[clue-tech] Shame shame

Michael Fierro biffster at gmail.com
Sat Jun 17 15:00:25 MDT 2006

Sorry, all, I couldn't find someone to cover my shift for me, so I
wasn't able to make it. But I've been using vmware since WAY back,
like 1999 or so. I've had a VMWare Workstation (Windows) license for
three years or so, and am using that to create virutal machines to run
using vmplayer in Xubuntu. So while I could've contributed to the
conversation, from my standpoint, this was the meeting to miss. :)

I should be able to make the rest of the meetings from now on, though,
since I'm changing to a more compatible shift starting July 1.

Michael Fierro                                      biffster at gmail.com
Y! Messenger: miguelito_fierro                           AIM: mfierro1
http://biffster.org                           http://weightjournal.com
---
Weapons at best are tools of bad omen,
Loathed and avoided by those of the Way.
  - Tao Te Ching, Ch. 31, Blakney