[clue-tech] Great installfest today

Matt Atkins matthewsatkins at msn.com
Sat May 13 21:44:46 MDT 2006

Here here.  I second that.  With the help of both David and Collins, I
finally have a Linux machine to play with.  I've been lurking around this
list for over a year, and maybe now I will finally understand what the heck
you guys are talking about.

Thanks again for all of your help and I can't wait to dig in.

Matt Atkins