[clue-tech] fonts suck

Jeff Cann jccann at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 18:49:33 MDT 2006

All,

I'm not certain what I did to mess up my fonts under Fedora Core 4.
However, most of them look terrible for even default KDE 3 apps.  In
particular the menu fonts are hard to read.  I removed my .kde directory to
reset defaults and still it looks the same.

I then thought perhaps my recently-purchased flat panel was the issue.  But,
I plugged in my work laptop [windows] and it looks clean and clear.

Maybe my card is the issue?  I'm not sure how to troubleshoot from here.  I
appreciate any suggestions.

Jeff