[clue-tech] Hosted Exchange

Jon Buttjer jontheisguy at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 17:59:47 MST 2007

Brian,
I can't speak for the rest of the list, but I used to work doing
support for USA.NET.  They do offer hosted Exchange solutions.  They
are based in Colorado Springs & Denver.  I did support out of
Westminster, but I am not sure if that location is still alive.

Anyhow it will be a cost (as you know) but the support with hosted
Exchange was probably 8 out of 10 when I was there... that was like 3+
years ago.  I still know some of the support people and from what I
recall they were really adamate about getting solid in their
Blackberry support and such.

HTH,
jontheisguy