[clue-tech] Switching to Qwest DSL soon, any suggestions?

F.L. Whiteley techzone at greeleynet.com
Wed Jun 13 09:02:28 MDT 2007

I'll second this.  I've had the opportunity to view a few 1.5Mbps
Qwest/MSN subscribers in north central Colorado and it's noticeably
slower than FRII at the same speed. One of my customers uses 256k Qwest
over the winter in Tucson and 256k while here and says the Qwest
offering is a lot slower.  Qwest has moved much of their support
offshore again.  Most recently reported DSL support came from the
Philipines.  Remember those Qwest IT layoffs in February?

Frank Whiteley