[clue-tech] Switching to Qwest DSL soon, any suggestions?

mike havlicek mhavlicek1 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 17 16:09:08 MDT 2007

I ran both Qwest DSL and Comcast cable based service
and benchmarked it over a period of a month. Qwest
lied. I now use small business service from Comcast
out of my home. You get at least one static IP that
you can NAT or IP Masquerade. Whatever is your
favorite term.

Its high bandwidth, somewhat dedicated and you can
pretty much do whatever you like and its not all that
expensive.

-Mike