[clue-tech] wrt54g v3 problem

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 12:34:14 MST 2007

More questions.

We've had a discussion about multiple alternatives to the built-in
Linksys firmware. Now that I have a partially working setup, I'm
interested in details.

1. I have a v3 box. At least one other who responded has a v1.1 box.
Are the alternative firmware solutions equally usable for all vxx of
the wrt54g series? If not, what are the difrferences?

2. I see no real security offered by the built-in firmware. Do the
alternative solutions provide better security, or ???.

3. What do the alternatives offer that the built-in firmware does not?

--
Collins Richey