[clue-tech] wrt54g v3 problem

Brian Gibson bwg1974 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 12 08:07:31 MDT 2007

Most are just clerks.  If your Best Buy has a Geeksquad section, you may find someone competent, but then again those manning the desk tend to be CSRs for setting up appointments or signing in your hardware for repair and not the actual techs.

As a related side note, I was helping my boss with his home network this weekend.  A firmware update wiped the settings for his router.  In any case, we called Verizon DSL to get the configuration settings (since any record of it was misplaced), and I ended up dealing with one of the most competent techs I had the pleasure of working with over the phone.  A rare breed but they're out there.