[clue-tech] Declining Linux support.

Michael Fierro miguelito at biffster.org
Tue Sep 25 21:52:10 MDT 2007

On Tue, Sep 25, 2007 at 09:35:42PM -0600, Nate Duehr wrote:

> >But I thought that perhaps Ubuntu knows a good way to do this and would
> >describe their process.  All the Ubuntu answers seem to be along the
> >lines of "it works for me" or "tweak this file here" (where the file is
> >an Ubuntu config file.

> Sadly, when I've found the Debian documentation or knowledge level of
> those on the Debian lists lacking, the Gentoo forums usually have the
> information I'm looking for.

y'know, I thought it was just me. I seem to run into this all the time. For
some reason, every time that I search for a problem, a page from the Gentoo
forums pops up. Even for Ubuntu issues. Good to see that it wasn't just my
imagination.

Michael Fierro                                  miguelito at biffster.org
Y! Messenger: miguelito_fierro                           AIM: mfierro1
http://biffster.org                           http://weightjournal.com
--
Warning: Julian date 1757228 pre-dates British use of Gregorian
calendar