[clue-tech] Declining Linux support.

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 22:29:21 MDT 2007

On 9/25/07, Michael Fierro <miguelito at biffster.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 25, 2007 at 09:35:42PM -0600, Nate Duehr wrote:
>

> > Sadly, when I've found the Debian documentation or knowledge level of
> > those on the Debian lists lacking, the Gentoo forums usually have the
> > information I'm looking for.
>
> y'know, I thought it was just me. I seem to run into this all the time. For
> some reason, every time that I search for a problem, a page from the Gentoo
> forums pops up. Even for Ubuntu issues. Good to see that it wasn't just my
> imagination.

I have to agree with the quality of Gentoo documentation - it's hard to beat.

That being said, I'm really impressed with the quality of
documentation and general knowledge of the forum and wiki
correspondents for sidux. It's Debian on the bleeding edge with the
usual hiccups you can expect from sid, but it's superbly well crafted.
There's also the possibility of polishing up your German, since the
distro is developed in Berlin and there are active forums in German.

--
Collins Richey