[clue-tech] 2 problems resolved (tomboy - monitor/colors)

Bob Meetin bobm at dottedi.biz
Tue Dec 9 10:05:31 MST 2008

Tomboy and (new) --> I have no idea, but several days later (new) just plain went away; maybe there is a time limit attached to it?

Re: 22" ACER monitor  and color display problems --> My son has a brand new ACER 22" monitor. We tested his monitor with my PC/OS - but no diff.  So he pulled
out a different monitor cable which he said was better and it worked. With a DVI vs VGA monitor cable #eeeeee came back to life. Solution = DVI monitor cable.

Bob