[clue-tech] DSL modem issue?

John handyj at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 17:03:38 MDT 2008

If you've checked the Qwest website and used your phone number to verify you
are supposed to be getting 12  Mbps, then Call Qwest again.  The Motorola
is  supposed to be the latest and greatest business router.  I didn't think
they were offering it to regular customers.

If you like, email me offline and I'll try and see what I can help with.  As
a Q employee, I'm supposed to have access to phone numbers that should help
you along if you are having trouble.

John