[clue-tech] create account

Bob Meetin bobm at dottedi.biz
Wed Oct 29 22:52:22 MDT 2008

My hand edited the passwd file.  My tired brain communicated vfstab to
the keyboard in the mail.  And yes I will obey Jed in this case.  Thank
you both.  -Bob

--
Bob Meetin
www.dottedi.biz

Hook up with me on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Plaxo Pulse and Bebo
or catch my blog at www.dottedi.biz/blog.php

Standards - you gotta love em - there are so many to choose from!