[clue-tech] SONY PCG-C1VPK and Sound

Michael Riversong mriversong at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 2 14:26:01 MDT 2008

Sony was the company that programmed a ROOTKIT in connection with their sound program.  Around 2003 this was distributed on some of their hardware.  It was also given out for free with their music program which had been a feeble attempt to take over market share from RealTunes.

I knew something was wrong when the subdirectories for music could not be found when the program was installed to an ordinary XP machine.

This was a truly evil action, and i will never buy anything made by Sony again.  You're probably just their latest victim.