[clue-tech] speaker for March meeting

Sat Apr 4 12:09:04 MDT 2009

I have been unable to rely on any sort of Internet connection at Oracle.  Sometimes, I've been able to connect, but not reliably enough to make any part of the show depend on it.

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
MCT, MCSE, Linux+
tel://720.333.LANS
Freeing people from the tyranny (or whatevery) of Microsofty-ness, one at a time.