[clue-tech] Where to purchase replacement laptop battery?

Adrian F. Nagle, IV anagle at naglenet.org
Sun Apr 5 12:59:07 MDT 2009

I appreciate the feedback on places to purchase batteries.

However, I just discovered, if I check the battery power on the battery itself, it says it's full.  Meanwhile, the laptop flashes orange LEDs at me within a few minutes of unplugging the power supply and shuts down quickly.

Five months ago, I borrowed another Dell power supply because I forgot mine.  It was not the same model power supply, but it worked fine.  I don't know if that could have damaged something in the recharging circuity on the laptop?

Bottom line, I'm wondering if getting a new battery is going to solve my problem.

Adrian
Adrian Nagle ~ anagle at naglenet.org