[clue-tech] Where to purchase replacement laptop battery?

Jack Parker jack.parker4 at verizon.net
Sun Apr 5 15:05:58 MDT 2009

I had a lot of trouble with older Dells and charging batteries.  On one CPx
I upgraded the BIOS (downloaded from Dell) and it started working again.  On
another it didn't.  I've given up on batteries for those three and only use
them plugged in.

j.

Sane ego te vocavi. Forsitan capedictum tuum desit.