[clue-tech] Regarding My External Monitor Port

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Tue Apr 28 22:24:47 MDT 2009

joelinux at earthlink.net wrote:
> My graphics are Nvidia, but the xorg config is over my head, that's why I asking for help at an install fest.

Come on out.  I haven't done dual monitors yet but it would be fun to
work on.  My laptop has Intel video.  I'd want the external monitor to
show the same thing the screen shows.  Since I don't usually use 2
monitors I'd be looking at projecting (though projecting something
different than on the screen might be fun).