[clue-tech] Setting up an HP Officejet printer...

Adrian F. Nagle, IV anagle at naglenet.org
Sat Aug 22 20:14:39 MDT 2009

I was just able to get the printer set up with my eeePC Iwhich uses gnome).  There, gnome automatically found the uri socket://192.168.0.7.  I was able to print a test page and a photo.

I really think I have an issue with CUPS.  It has worked well in the past.  A year ago I was able to add another printer.

Adrian

Adrian Nagle ~ anagle at naglenet.org