[clue-tech] CLUE Talk Mailing list mbox file too big to rsynch

Jack Parker jack.parker4 at verizon.net
Sun Feb 1 10:59:53 MST 2009

31MB doesn't seem particularly large to me.

I've used Amanda in a production environment and liked it at the time.  It
is a little squirrely to set up - but then what Linux package is not.  Once
configured it does the job very well.  I think I did a slide presentation on
setting it up once and what a wonderful package it is.  Hmmm, let me look.
Found it, less than incredibly useful, but does list the steps you take to
set it up.  169K, want me to send you a copy?  Let me know at address below.

j.
v z e 2 q j g 5 at v e r i z o n n e t